Date: Sat, Sep 17, 2011 Starts: 6:00 - 9:00 Location: 738 Main St Contact: Long Meadow Ranch & Farmstead Phone: Email: Website:www.longmeadowranch.com Cost: $175 Registration Info: http://www.longmeadowranch.com/Events/James-Beard-Celebrity-Chef-Tour-Dinner
In partnership with the Celebrity Chef Tour,
Long Meadow Ranch Winery & Farmstead
is pleased to present a one of a kind evening of wood-fired whole animal cookery
benefiting the James Beard Foundation
Guest Celebrity Chef John Currence, City Grocery, Oxford MS
Guest Celebrity Chef Michael Sullivan, Blackberry Farm, Walland, TN
Guest Celebrity Chef Chad Colby, Osteria Mozza, Los Angeles, CA
Host Chef Stephen Barber, Farmstead
This very special evening will be the ultimate farm-to-table experience and
celebration of wood-fired whole animal cookery.
- Reception featuring passed canapes prepared by the Celebrity Chefs
paired with Long Meadow Ranch wines and Stella Artois beer.
- Extraordinary multi-course family style dinner prepared by the Celebrity Chefs
featuring heritage meats and the freshest local ingredients
- Exclusive interaction with the Celebrity Chefs...watch them cook!
- Award-winning Long Meadow Ranch wines paired with each course
- Discounts on LMR wine and olive oil
- Take home menu signed by each Celebrity Chef
ADVANCE TICKETS REQUIRED